My Social/Professional Links:
Enthusiastic Web/Cloud Development professional with 5+ years (+1 more as part time .Net Trainer) experience. Software Engineer who excels at analyzing, prioritizing and completing tasks in a professional manner. Can code in any language but well versed with PHP. Now a days writing efficient code for managing server side stuffs and tons of data. Its been a year now for me working over distributed systems, this field is more exciting and complex then web development.
Sr. Software Engineer – FrontEnd Team, Chegg, Inc.
Delhi, India — Oct 2016 – Till Now
Mainly focused around API consumers side at PHP, server/client side JS, etc.
- OpenComponents: Made 5 different OCs till now getting consumed over Chegg Study pages.
- Optimizations at different layers, etc
Platform Engineer, Kayako Pvt Ltd.
Gurgaon, Haryana — May 2015 – September 2017
Kayako is a product base company and here I am working as a Platform engineer who is responsible for the reliable delivery of different functionalities. For this we had created a whole new app called platform which resides on a server act as master and other slave servers hosts Cluster (Platform Agent). The communication channel between these master and slave server is AMQP (Rabbit MQ). This whole system is based on Request-Acknowledge fundamentals. Coded in core PHP which uses Kayako’s Novo Framework (Micro-service). Following are the different functionalities:
- Creation of Help-Desk in least used pod.
- Backup, Upgrade, License Update, Rename, etc operations are performed by platform.
- DNS creation is handled via a job which listens to beanstalkd queue. old version (K4) uses A record and MX record creation whereas new version (K5) the CNAME of load-balancer is created, we uses dynect APIs for the DNS creation.
- There’s lot more about this, please get in touch with for the complete description.
Sr. Software Engineer – PHP, Chetu, Inc.
Noida, U.P — Oct 2013 – Jan 2015
Delivered exceptional service by greeting and serving customers in a timely, friendly manner. Collaborated with other team members on special projects and events.
- Wallmonkeys : Online wall decals store. Technologies Used : Magento, Solr Search.
- KSC-Kreate – RT : An inventory management application used by “Wallmart”. Technologies Used : CakePHP, Elastic Search, Node.JS, Redis.
- KSC-Kreate – CPWM/LTD : An inventory management application used by “Cost Plus World Market” & “The Limited”. Technologies Used : CakePHP, Elastic Search, Node.JS, Redis.
- Kanakuk Kamps – HT (kanakuk,com) : This whole site is solely developed by me! Current site was on Django so for better management client wanted to revamp the whole site in Drupal 7. Right now working over changes/modifications of the same. Technologies Used : Drupal 7, Solr Search, Varnish/Boost.
Consultant – Web Developer (Drupal 7, LAMP), The Institute of Mathematical Sciences (IMSC) (Dept. Of Atomic Energy)
Chennai, Tamil Naidu — June 2013 – present
- Designing custom Drupal 7 theme using Nucleus as base theme.
- Soon going to work upon custom modules.
- Under development.
Linux Admin & Web Developer (Drupal, Joomla, LAMP), Raman Research Institute
Bangalore, Karnataka — Sept 2012 – present
Established OpenLDAP authentication system and developed a joomla based website, which uses LDAP based user authentication.
- In Depth knowledge of Linux Environment.
- Have performed configuration, modification, and addition of schema and management of access control list.
- Hands on experience with Joomla over live project (rri.res.in), developed and deployed (testing phase) : http://emu.rri.res.in/rri/
- Recently developed and launched RRI PhD on-line Application form made on Drupal. Link: http://equus.rri.res.in/rri2/
.Net (ASP.Net,C#,SQL Server) Trainer, Computo Educational Services
Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh — July 2011 – July 2012 (1 year)
Worked as a part time ASP .Net, C# .Net and SQL server trainer in Computo Educational Services Pvt Ltd for 1 year.
- Trained various students in basics to intermediate level of .NET programming and its different features.
- Expert in developing Windows applications, web applications, Windows services and web services in Microsoft Visual Studio .Net IDE using C#.Net, VB.NET,ASP.NET 3.5/4, ADO.NET and SQL Server.
- Worked extensively with Data Adapter, Dataset, Data reader as a part of ADO.NET to access and update database.
- Extensive experience in SQL Server Database design, Database maintenance, developing T-SQL queries, stored procedures, and triggers using SQL Server 2005/2008
PHP, Python, C/C++,
LAMP/LEMP Stack, ASP.Net(C#), ADO.Net ,AJAX.
DBMS Package: SQL Server 2005/2008, MySQL
Web Designing: HTML, CSS
CMS: Joomla 2.5, Drupal 7
Application Servers: IIS, Apache
Operating Systems: Windows XP/7, Linux(Ubuntu,Linux Mint,etc)
Development Tools: Visual Studio 2008/2010
Linux: Unix Commands, Shell Scripts & awk programming, OpenLDAP Authentication System, etc
Here is my detailed Resume
Some clicks of mine 😉